NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: I normally wouldnt post in here.. BUTTT
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:27 am 
Learner

i think this one is worthy to be in this "announcement forum"

after MANY MANY years, of Nitrous playing Catch up to turbos. we have finally reached the culmination point. As you all know, last season Cecil at HTP set a record of 6.90. He ran several 90 passes and DID NOT HURT THE ENGINE. as a matter of fact hes been running the same combo for several years now and hasnt hurt it.

well.. i take this quote, DIRECT from a turbo guy on the same kind of bike, in the same class..

"I took my motor apart and we hurt a piston and the head running those 6 sec passes last race. I don't have the budget to keep doing that. You prob won't see those numbers out of my bike again until Oct. " http://www.psychobike.com/forums/mirock ... bikes.html

it was followed by this, from another turbo racer

"We are in the same boat."

many new to this forum may not understand what a earth shattering statement that is.. But im sure many of you do. Nitrous Has Arrived.

ps before the haters say "well no nitrous bikes ran 690. ..they slowed the nitrous bikes down this year. a rule change that was just "undone"

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject: Re: I normally wouldnt post in here.. BUTTT
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:01 am 
Site Admin

xclr82xtc wrote:
i think this one is worthy to be in this "announcement forum"
An EXTREMELY worthy post for this section for sure JC and thanks for bringing it to our attention - you might like to add it to our Facebook page as well. :yes:

after MANY MANY years, of Nitrous playing Catch up to turbos. we have finally reached the culmination point.
Approx. FIFTEEN years I believe, during which nitrous bikes STOPPED racing in the class altogether, as they knew they had NO CHANCE against the turbo's.
I wouldn't call it a "culmination point" just now as Cecil has LOADS MORE to deliver yet!!!!
:twisted: :twisted:

As you all know, last season Cecil at HTP set a record of 6.90. He ran several 90 passes and DID NOT HURT THE ENGINE. as a matter of fact hes been running the same combo for several years now and hasnt hurt it.
EXACTLY and when he was using NOS brand kits the year before he informed me that he'd spent $60,000 on damaged engine parts in JUST ONE YEAR!!!!!

well.. i take this quote, DIRECT from a turbo guy on the same kind of bike, in the same class..

"I took my motor apart and we hurt a piston and the head running those 6 sec passes last race. I don't have the budget to keep doing that. You prob won't see those numbers out of my bike again until Oct. " http://www.psychobike.com/forums/mirock ... bikes.html
HOW SWEET IS SEEING THAT TO MY EYES!!!!!!! I set out to put WON/nitrous back on top of blowers & turbo's and with Cecil's help I've at least managed it in this class and may the rest follow soon. :twisted: :twisted:

it was followed by this, from another turbo racer

"We are in the same boat."
Talk about being in heaven - I think I'll take AN HOUR off work to celebrate - LOL - for me that's a BIG celebration. ;)

many new to this forum may not understand what a earth shattering statement that is.. But im sure many of you do. Nitrous Has Arrived.
How VERY TRUE but let's be a bit more ACCURATE with that last statement, WON nitrous has arrived
because NO OTHER nitrous bike using ANY US brand of nitrous kit, is even able to run close to the 6s and even at their much slower times are damaging engines after every attempt.

ps before the haters say "well no nitrous bikes ran 690. ..they slowed the nitrous bikes down this year. a rule change that was just "undone"
Cecil may not have been running 6s since the rule was changed but that's not due to the rule change, that's just been due to other issues he's had, that have slowed him to 7.1s but he's sorted those now, so 6s are on the cards again. If they have changed the rule back again, that makes it even easier and it'll be because the guys running the bikes with US brand nitrous kits have been crying about being left so far behind without having the benefit of the Haye's clutch, which Cecil does NOT need to run 6s, it just so happened that he was using one when he did.

Many thanks for the GREAT info provided JC, you've just added to my growing happiness at the way WON is now making serious headway on so many fronts now and as a consequence is getting closer to achieving universal recognition for being not only the BEST 'nitrous' product in the world but also the best POWER ENHANCER in the world. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:46 pm 
Learner

I thought you might enjoy that trev.. Lol

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm 
Wizard

He's coming!!!

He's on target!!!

GOAL !!! :)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:07 pm