NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dollar amount
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:45 pm 
Learner

You should put dollar amount on your products for us US guys. :D just a suggestion. 8)

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:04 pm 
Learner

Bet you guys are gutted the pound is so strong. have to say I'm the opposite. I've managed to get a peloquin diff, SPEC clutch, and some other tasty bits from the US at hell of a bargain in the last few months.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:15 pm 
Learner

TDIfurby wrote:
Bet you guys are gutted the pound is so strong. have to say I'm the opposite. I've managed to get a peloquin diff, SPEC clutch, and some other tasty bits from the US at hell of a bargain in the last few months.

Tell me about it! Are economy was poo for a while but it is slowly getting up to par. Plus our gas prices are getting like your guys prices over in the UK it is $3.00 a gal where I live now when I started driving it was $1.09! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:42 pm 
Wizard

RangeStang wrote:
Tell me about it! Are economy was poo for a while but it is slowly getting up to par. Plus our gas prices are getting like your guys prices over in the UK it is $3.00 a gal where I live now when I started driving it was $1.09! :cry:

:lol: you've still got some way to go to catch the uk up!!!!. A rough calculation for the exchange rates/your gallons being smaller and we're paying nearly $8 for one of your gallons!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Good idea but with any luck we'll soon have a US agent who will have the full site in US $$$s ;)

There's also a lot of other benefits in the pipe line for US customers, so keep your fingers crossed that it all works out the way we are trying to make it happen.

On the fuel price, because I'm an old git, I can remember when our petrol prices were under $1 / gallon and now we're paying over $9 / gallon.

It's just a good job that we're so tightly packed over on our tiny island, that we don't have to use as much petrol to get from A to B as you guys do.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:45 pm 
Learner

Yeah the average commute to work one way over here is about 30miles I don't know how much that is in kilometers. But that makes up for us having cheaper gas plus most of us over here still drive v6's&gas guzzling v8's. 8) So when are you supposed to have a U.S. agent Trev? Jan or Feb sometime because that would be great! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

You don't need to convert to Km for us in the UK, because we're still using miles here.

I can't say exactly when the US situation will be finalised but we're hopeful that it will be soon.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:02 pm 
Learner

Noswizard wrote:
Good idea but with any luck we'll soon have a US agent who will have the full site in US $$$s ;)

There's also a lot of other benefits in the pipe line for US customers, so keep your fingers crossed that it all works out the way we are trying to make it happen.

On the fuel price, because I'm an old git, I can remember when our petrol prices were under $1 / gallon and now we're paying over $9 / gallon.

It's just a good job that we're so tightly packed over on our tiny island, that we don't have to use as much petrol to get from A to B as you guys do.

My grandma said she remembers when petrol was $0.24 a gallon. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Dollar amount
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:06 am 
Learner

Any new news on the U.S. agent Trev?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Still talking to a few potential US agents but they're all very busy and its taking more time than expected. One certainty is Jim at Dialled In Performance who although based in Canada, is intending to offer our products to the US market in the near future.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:21 am 
Learner

Noswizard wrote:
Still talking to a few potential US agents but they're all very busy and its taking more time than expected. One certainty is Jim at Dialled In Performance who although based in Canada, is intending to offer our products to the US market in the near future.

I hope so because I would like to see what kind of diff it would make from my NOS kit I have now. But the exchange rate just kills me to buy one from you right now.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Looks like we have the first of a new batch of US agents about to come on stream any time now, so anyone who would rather deal with a US agent rather than with us direct, please let me know and I'll pass on details.

We'll be making an official announcement soon.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)