NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Year, New Goals!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:29 am 
Wizard

Oh boy, 2016 sure has been a seriously rough one and I'm surely NOT alone in that sentiment. However, I have had some serious fun experimenting with WoN nitrous on the most odd ball projects, but there is much left to be desired.

I'm awaiting the completion of my website so that I can share the knowledge that I've learned from Trev and others on this forum, as well as his nephew and current lead man Dave, while also providing products from WoN locally on this side of the pond.

Hopefully, I can do a good job and get the ball rolling on providing the best to the U.S. and have fun meeting new people and working with new vehicles. I hope that people find enjoyment in my funky projects and information so that they too will find that WoN nitrous systems bring so much fun to any vehicle as I have.

My goals for this year are to bring the PITA lex back to life (after breaking the trans), working the bugs out of my Sonic to do some racing, showing off some extreme power from my Go-Quad, and moving to more radical nitrous concepts that are mentioned throughout the forum, which haven't been realized surprisingly.

The ultimate goal is to build myself up to become a major nitrous player in the U.S., while sticking to the philosophies that make Highpower such a great company. It'll be a long road ahead, but I'll get there with time!

Happy New Year!

Regards,
Alex T.

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject: Re: New Year, New Goals!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:11 pm 
Learner

Happy new year Alex :cheers:

I hear a lot of people saying 2016 was a bad year, but in all honesty 2016 wasnt a bad year for me, it was the year I found WON nitrous, and felt that easy horsepower that turned my car into a street beast, after a previous year of wasting money on conventional tuning parts that (A) cost a fortune and (B) turned out to be a bit of a disappointment.

The 25 shot was good, and when we changed the jets to a 40 shot which took like 2 minutes, i experienced the easiest horse power possible on the planet full stop...

Im not sure i will go much harder on the nitrous on this car, a straight 40 shot on a fairly light car with a 1600cc engine really makes it haul ass, to the point you start to worry if your standard clutch will last too long, and when do you think that with conventional tuning. :twisted:

let me get the better clutch in, and maybe i may push it to a 50 shot with a controller or something... I guess with a controller I can turn it up and down to suit my mood... but to be honest the car is hurting some feelings out on the road with a straight 40 shot ;)

Post subject: Re: New Year, New Goals!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:42 pm 
Wizard

:yes: