NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Please tell me these are not WON dealers ?
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:31 pm 
Wizard

The Game is On.
They must be rubbing their hands together, with all these enquiries :omgrofl:
Standby for on-mass orders Trev :rofl:

My 840 is like a hot stripper.
I just keep throwing money at her and hope that someday she will give me the ride of my life

Achieved 10 July 2011
13.7 @ 100 mph

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm 
Site Admin

Actually that's given me a good (but currupt) idea about how to generate a few more sales - LOL

Latest news is as follows;

I checked out their other items for sale and when I saw the huge amount of very expensive items they had for sale I concluded there was a high probability of the whole op being a scam.

I then called the Police and after 1/2 and hour of waiting I eventually got my suspicions reported.

Aprox. 10 minutes later I was called to say this wasn't a Police matter and I should contact Trading Standards - WHAT THE ****!?!?!?!?

I phone to make a complaint about the Police handling of the matter and stressed that I was NOT reporting the way the was misrepresenting my products, I was reporting what I suspected was A SCAM.

I was told that because its only 'my suspicion' that its not actually a crime, I replied by saying but that's the whole point, it's YOUR JOB to determine that NOT MINE.
What is the point of asking people to help the Police tackle crime if they expect you to solve it first.
I said you want people to report suspicious parcels in case they're bombs but you wouldn't expect them to open it to find out for sure!!!!

No bloody wonder the crime rate is SUPPOSSEDLY FALLING!!!!

The last time I had to report a crime at least it counted as a reported crime, because they didn't 'claim' it wasn't a crime, they just did bugger all about it back then but their trick now appears to be to reduce crime figures by claiming a crime is not a crime, so they can claim to be reducing crime leaving them free to hide in blind spots to trap car drivers who have strayed a couple of MPH over the speed limit - BASTARDS!!!!

Anyone want to make a bet on whether I'm wasting my time or not and what the outcome of their next call will be?

The most stupid thing about all this is, that they wasted their time calling me, when they could have called the Police local to the guy and checked to see if he had a record or just called round to see what his game is but I guess that's too mch effort or there's too much brain power needed.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

Just got the call back from the 'officer' handling my complaint and been informed the first Cop was right - SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!

So now it's NOT Police polocy to take action to investigate and prevent potential crime and as they do **** all when you report an actual crime, what fucking 'good' use do they serve at all now then!?!?!?

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 pm 

Hi Trev :)

You must have frightened them off as every single Won kit they had on Ebay has vanished lol :)

In fact the ONLY new WON kit that is on Ebay now is this one >>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wizards-Nos-5lb-N ... 4aa0e4efcc

Hes in Yorkshire and says hes a WON dealer, so I assume he must be lol :)

All the best Brett :)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

Yes he is and a good one at that Brett, :yes:

I'll be reporting the Scots to trading standards ASAP and just hope they're not going to pass the buck like the cops did.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 pm 

His Ebay shop is still there with the iffy I-phones etc, but I just searched it completely and EVERY Won item has vanished and nothing whatsoever for sale to do with Nitrous....

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/S7UFF_Car-Acce ... ec0Q2em322

Its a good job you frightened him off as after he had ripped people off....and wouldn't refund...you can just imagine where they would call next... >> WON :(

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 pm 
Site Admin

Agreed - and yet this is not a matter for the Police. :tard:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:52 pm 

Noswizard wrote:
Agreed - and yet this is not a matter for the Police. :tard:

Unfortunately not much is these days...I had a local gang abusing a female member of my staff and they would do nothing about it at all :(

So I had a quiet word one evening with the gang leader as he was walking through a back alley to his home....now they leave her alone....

The Police were totally useless, I think they expected her to be assaulted or raped before they would investigate :( :(