NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mustang
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:39 am 
Wizard

was out working today and a customer , seam to be excited for me to see this mustang car thing ya know one like that bloke of top gear had big **** of car , me i thought it was just a car , but i did ask if he had considered nitrous to make it go as fast as it looked , He said No as nitrous destroys bottom ends of engins LOL and superchargers are better :shock: , well that was enought for me , it so pisses me off when i hear things like that , but it was apparent in a short space of time he did not really understand his statment , but i have to be carfull not allowed to have a go at customers , chatted a bit about nitrous and some of the mods and cars i have read about on this site , did not have time to go into detail but maybe he will do a bit of digging now so that next time he says something like that he will have an idea what hes talking about left it at nitrous dont kill engins human error kills engins be it nitrous superchargers or turbos

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject: Re: Mustang
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:03 am 
Site Admin

You'd have thought that after 30 years of effort, some of my teaching would have made it to the outer reaches. :beatstick: :beatstick:

Good effort though Tezz, lets hope it sunk in. :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:28 am 
Wizard

To be fair - there are so many sc kits for Mustangs and they're so well proven, they are a damn good option in that instance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:59 pm 
Wizard

May be dave i dont know but reason for choice was that nitrous blows bottom end and engin , this was the bit i had a problem with ,, way i look at it is this

If you add 100bhp to an engin

so 100 bhp supercharger
100 bhp turbo
100 bhp progresive nitrous

How do you come to the conclusion that only nitrous will destroy ya bottom end and blow ya engin ??

forget all the mods to engin on a stock engin way i see it is 100 bhp is 100bhp and 100 over what the makers intended so there fore equal risk if each system is fitted and install to work correctly why would you think nitrous is the only one that would blow ya motor