NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bike and riding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:41 pm 
Wizard

Well time to put breaks on a bit i think as bike was starting to go beyound what i was able to use or even ride to it potential , bikes sorted now as good as i think i can get it on my limited knowlege for a road/part time drag bike engin seam to be working fine now still a bit more setting up to do and testing but must say 1 thing Nitrous has taught me is there a lot more to going fast than just having a fast bike or car

Took time out chatted to a m8 who runs proper drag bikes and also some members of the 200mph.org club some nice people on there offered some good advise on riding bike ect and in reality i have a lot to learn and only way im going to do that is on track lot of runs really need to see what i have built and learn to use what i have before i move on , its very easy to make my bike a hell of a lot more powerfull but if i cant use or understand the power , bike launches ect it all just become a bit pointless and if i go too far could be come even dangerous

As far as Nitrous and my kit gose i belive 100% i have the best set up now for me my bike and my usage and i dont think thats ever going to change regardless of what anyone says, and i think learned a bit along way i think mainly due to Trev and his site and products

so looks like bike for now is finished time to get it rider in the same sort of trim :-)

Thanks to everyone for there help and respect to ya all lol and nope ya not ride of me that easy :-)

Tezz

oki just a nitrous shifte needed , shift light LOL dose it ever end :-)

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Sparkplugs