NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:28 pm 
Site Admin

I knew we'd get one of the best posts from you on this subject Johnny and I was wondering why you hadn't posted before.

As surprising as it may be to you (and I), there are some younger guys out there that don't think the way we used to and may be open to learning from our mistakes rather than their own. :idea: ;)

So maybe it's worth the few minutes it takes to post the advice, so thanks for those and please add more as you think of them. 8)

I'm still waiting for posts from Ivey, Dixie & Mike because I'm sure they'll also have worthwhile contributions.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Sparkplugs
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:34 pm 
Learner

Here's a few of my favourites I learn from my Dad:

If a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing well.

Never put off until tomorrow what you could do today.

Measure twice, cut once.

Plus just about everything in that Baz Lurman song, Sunscreen

and the one about yellow snow.

Post subject: Woman and Mens Success
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:58 pm 
Wizard

My experiences with women have been they all want a man with success. Strangely, when you have a relationship with a woman and you are just an average Joe that one-day wakes up and realize you are not so average. You decide to pursue your venture but you would like your wife/partner support. What I discovered is, although women want men of success they do not like taken chances with their own situation. That could be for a few reasons. 1. Fear of taking the risk because it directly involves them. 2. They are afraid once you have reached success you will leave them for a younger and more attractive woman. 3. They think you are incompetent and would not know hope to get started. 4. All of the above.

Time after time men have put on hold their dreams because they look to their wives/partners support when in fact it will never happen if it was not this way from the start.

The point is most men success is derived by their partners support. If you do not already have a woman that supports you and your dreams, you better get rid of her.

Strangely, these same women look at other men with success as a sign of a better man. This is partly because they fail to understand, that better man had a better woman.

Of course, there are men that did not have woman control their success but that is only a few considering the odds my point is still valid. Now, the big question is how you deal with that woman that thinks you are incompetent or either have least faith in your success than you would like. 1. As mention earlier, you could get rid of her. 2. You could keep her out of your business because she will respond with a negative attitude and you do not need this. 3. Get her ass involved (put her to work). 4. Prove her wrong. 5. Hire a hot young sexy administrator just to piss her off.

This is just my experience about things; I am sure a few of you have dealt with this and handle things differently.

Just a note there are much more complications involve in women, but by far this takes the cake. Once in my life I was young and full of spirit. Success came easily and women were plentiful. The moment I chose the one woman that I thought was the love of my life, things changed and I went thru an early mid life crisis, I begin to see her for what she was. Gold digger. What she did not realize was, every successful businessperson has down falls, and if they keep at it, things will turn around. She move on to what she thought was a successful entrepreneur and same thing happen to him. Seems to me she would have gotten the point.
What women don’t realize they are key in a lot of ways, a few reason are; husbands becoming entrepreneurs, raising wonderful kids, cooking a good meal, keeping a clean house, giving good advice, make better secretaries than men, good place to lay your head, shopping for clothes and writing the checks for the bills.

There is only one Ophra, which proves women are better serve else place.

Just wanted to shed some light on a valuable experience!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:07 pm 
Learner

Death.

I'm scared of it, i have zero problem in admitting that i i use the fear in a positive way.

Death is obviously final, it stops you from doing things which sucks so i use the fear to motivate myself into doing these things. Its very good motivation i find!

When you're on yer death bed i can't imagine theres gonna be anyone that thinks "hmmm, no regrets, did everything i want, cool!" Theres always gonna be things you wished you did so do them, the aim being to minimise the things you regret not doing.

I'm struggling to explain myself here, do you get me?

Imagine you find out next week you're gonna croak it and you think
"shit! theres loads of stuff i wanna do but i havent got time! I wish i did more instead of slobbing out going I'm bored and have nothing to do! as theres azlways stuff to do even down to the simplest things like going to the local view point and enjoying the view AARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!"

Anyways another thing. Cannabis should be legalised. Its better than alcohol! Eg, football stadium full of heavily opposed supporters itchin to kick the shit outta each other. Now, add beer into that equation, it wouldn't take much at all to trigger things of however, replace the beer cans with doobies, they wouldn't give two shits about eachother or the football game! They'll be giggling and laughing uncontrolaby as well as telling eachother how much they love eachother! Cannabis, better than booze anyday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:09 am 
Site Admin

All great posts guys, although I'd better refrain from making too many comments about Rito's post as I'm certain to say something wrong and Janet will be on me like a ton of bricks. :lol:

What I will say is that my business is more refined since Janet started working for me and her influence has been substantial and beneficial in many areas.

Good women are certainly hard to find.

I've never been concerned about dying, having defied and cheated death on a number of occasions I expected to be 6ft under long before now, so every day is a bonus.

However that doesn't stop me being concerned about regrets I may have when my time comes, assuming it's not a sudden and unexpected end, which is what I'd prefer.

I've had a full and very interesting life, having done more than some and not as much as others but being reasonably content with my lot.

My only regret will be if death comes before I get the chance to know my (estranged) son, as I would like to tell him how proud I am of him (especially when he played a Black Hole in a school play) and how I've felt since the day he was born. Other than that I think anything else in my life is a bonus and advise anyone else to think the same way.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:18 pm 
Wizard

Trevor,
I could not agree more with having a good woman by my side. I did not mean to put women down in anyway, but i was only relating to my experience with one in particular. For the most part when a woman supports here man, he will go further than doing it alone.

Good Women make Great Men!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:39 pm 
Site Admin

RitoBrisbane wrote:
Trevor,
I could not agree more with having a good woman by my side. I did not mean to put women down in anyway, but i was only relating to my experience with one in particular.
There are plenty of women that deserve to be put down and I've experienced a few of that kind myself, however as you indicate there are good and bad examples, just like everything in life.

For the most part when a woman supports her man, he will go further than doing it alone.

Just as a good woman can help to make a good man into a great man, a bad woman can destroy the best of men.

I have a number of friends who have also suffered at the hands of such women. Some have been cleaned out financially but worse still have had their children taken from them, then the children have been turned against them. This has caused such distress that one or two have considered taking their own lives to end the pain - it's all very sad. :cry:

So be warned lads - whilst a good woman is worth her weight in gold a bad one will fleece you of her weight in gold, deprive you of your children and destroy you if she can.

USE YOUR BRAINS NOT YOUR BALLS WHEN PICKING A WOMAN!!!

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:31 pm 
Wizard

Noswizard wrote:
RitoBrisbane wrote:
Trevor,
I could not agree more with having a good woman by my side. I did not mean to put women down in anyway, but i was only relating to my experience with one in particular.
There are plenty of women that deserve to be put down and I've experienced a few of that kind myself, however as you indicate there are good and bad examples, just like everything in life.

For the most part when a woman supports her man, he will go further than doing it alone.

Just as a good woman can help to make a good man into a great man, a bad woman can destroy the best of men.

I have a number of friends who have also suffered at the hands of such women. Some have been cleaned out financially but worse still have had their children taken from them, then the children have been turned against them. This has caused such distress that one or two have considered taking their own lives to end the pain - it's all very sad. :cry:

So be warned lads - whilst a good woman is worth her weight in gold a bad one will fleece you of her weight in gold, deprive you of your children and destroy you if she can.

USE YOUR BRAINS NOT YOUR BALLS WHEN PICKING A WOMAN!!!

Regards

In my honest opinion, I believe men have given women their motivation to be this way. That is where woman have to distinguish between the bad ones and the goods. Well we all know that this is not what they do. Everyone has had a bad experience but this does not mean very person that come his or her way will be like this. Women have not learned to separate the difference. For example, in their mind, all men lie, cheat, and can not be trusted. Most women have never had this experience with men but this is their perception.
Just an old saying, if you think negatively then that is what you will get. All thought that is not the case always. We must learn to separate our negative experiences from new experiences because it most always will be different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

All very true!

Despite there being many millions of people on this planet, there are no 2 the same in even most respects never mind all, so you can't judge one person by the actions of another, never mind judge ALL people by one persons actions.

However it can get hard to think positively about some situations when you've encountered a number of bad outcomes from similar situations.

This applies to business matters just as much as it applies to personal matters but just how many times you give a situation the benefit of the doubt and ignore your previous bad experiences is a difficult one to call.

If you ignore your previous bad experiences and take the positive route only to find it turns out badly again, you start to think you're being taken for a fool. However if you use your bad experiences to pre-judge the outcome of a new situation and avoid taking the chance of it working out well, you can still end up a fool, because you missed the one good opportunity in your life. Like I said, it's a difficult one to call and a fine line either way.

Now getting back to women for a minute, although this does apply to some men as well.

Most (if not all) of the women I've known, seem to think they are mind readers and judge people on that basis, but from my own experience I've found their 'mind reading' (guess work), to be just as often wrong as right, so for anyone who 'thinks' they can judge why another person has said or done something, let me assure you, there is ONLY one person who knows why something has been said or done and that's the person who said or did it.
Any claims to the contrary are pure guess work. :idea:

This thread is turning into much of what I was wanting it to be, so come on guys let's have a few more of your life experiences.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:39 pm 
Wizard

Noswizard wrote:
All very true!

Despite there being many millions of people on this planet, there are no 2 the same in even most respects never mind all, so you can't judge one person by the actions of another, never mind judge ALL people by one persons actions.

However it can get hard to think positively about some situations when you've encountered a number of bad outcomes from similar situations.

This applies to business matters just as much as it applies to personal matters but just how many times you give a situation the benefit of the doubt and ignore your previous bad experiences is a difficult one to call.

If you ignore your previous bad experiences and take the positive route only to find it turns out badly again, you start to think you're being taken for a fool. However if you use your bad experiences to pre-judge the outcome of a new situation and avoid taking the chance of it working out well, you can still end up a fool, because you missed the one good opportunity in your life. Like I said, it's a difficult one to call and a fine line either way.

Now getting back to women for a minute, although this does apply to some men as well.

Most (if not all) of the women I've known, seem to think they are mind readers and judge people on that basis, but from my own experience I've found their 'mind reading' (guess work), to be just as often wrong as right, so for anyone who 'thinks' they can judge why another person has said or done something, let me assure you, there is ONLY one person who knows why something has been said or done and that's the person who said or did it.

This thread is turning into much of what I was wanting it to be, so come on guys let's have a few more of your life experiences.

Regards

I must say this is dead on point. I have been trying to explain this but you seem to be better at doing so.

To add to your point. Its called "crying wolf"
I need a real man in my life!
I need a man to take care of me!
I need a man that i can talk to about anything!
I need a man to spend time with his kids!
I need a man that respects me!
I need a man that knows how to treat a lady!

In my past i have travel the world and back so therefore i have met women of all walks of life. They all seem to sing the same old song, having all the same demands. Those at which they are no longer willing to do.
I need a real man in my life!
(I don't think they know what a real man is)
I need a man to take care of me!
(They are not willing to cooperate on doing the things you need to do in order to take care of them)
I need a man that i can talk to about anything!
(Why they are not going to tell you anything worth talking about; their girl friends gossip is too valiable for them to share it with you, they need to have private phone calls, and if that were a man he is probably cheating)
I need a man to spend time with his kids!
(All they want to do is go shopping; granted i am a man that will go with them but they get carried away)
I need a man that respects me!
(We i am not sure what they mean about this because they sure as hell don't know what the meaning of the word intells.) this is a subject that needs its own thread
I need a man that knows how to treat a lady!
(They get so used to the way the other man threated them, they forget their own demands. They always get out the car before you can open your door; they are the first ones thru the door. They don't wait for you to place the chair under them while they take a seat. The point is they first have to consider their role as a lady. You wait in the car until i get around to your door. You allow me to reach the door first so i can open it for you. You stand there until i get the hint that i am suppose to pull and push your chair for you.

Another good topic is "The Independent Women Attitude"
I dont need a men!
I can do this by my self!
Can you do this now!

If you don't kow this by now, you will never know but an indendent woman needs to stay by her damn self. Why? Because she don't need a man! Remember

I dont need a men!
(Thats until they have to fix the fence, change the oil in the car or cut the grass.)
I can do this by my self!
(Why are you telling your girl friends how lonely you get at night and how difficult things are doing it all by yourself)
Can you(men) do this now! If you don't have the time they get this attitude and attempt to find someone else that could, just to piss you off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:23 am 
Site Admin

:lol: I'm not going any further with this subject - I value my life too much. :lol:

Let's hope you've got that out of your system now and we can find something less sensitive to deal with next. :lol:

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:34 am 
Site Admin

By the way Fast Cat if you find your way to this thread, I'm sure you're one of the ladies that Rito & I mentioned that fall outside those we've experienced in our pasts. ;)

I might also add that I now realise how in a couple of cases, I've contributed to the problems, by my lack of understanding of women but then all men have that problem.

You'd think they'd have some lessons at school about how to 'get on with/understand' the opposite sex and I'm sure they'd be more use than sex lessons. They'd probably be more use to the well being of relationships than sex lessons seem to be and a good relationship is a good basis to build everything else on.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:07 am 
Wizard

Noswizard wrote:
:lol: I'm not going any further with this subject - I value my life too much. :lol:

Let's hope you've got that out of your system now and we can find something less sensitive to deal with next. :lol:

Regards

You are correct it is getting a little too sensitived.
And you are probably the only one on here that this would affect in anyway. (Reponding to a sensitive subject)

I would like to start a topic about success so look out for it coming in the future. It will be well thought out so i will post later.

Good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:14 am 
Site Admin

That sounds like a great subject and although I feel I've been 'reasonably' successful, I'm still open to any suggestions that could enhance that, so I'll look forward to reading your post. ;)

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:33 pm 
Learner

"I don't have an attitude, i have a personality you can't handle"

This applies to me. Very much so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:03 pm 
Wizard

oops

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:40 am 
Learner

" the older a man gets,the faster he ran as a boy" no matter the topic,if one is found to be full of shit, there goes your credibility even when your being credible. There are times when truth must take a beating ( is that perfume i smell) :twisted: but you must choose wisely. THE REPUTATION IS AT STAKE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

Rito,

You'll likely be pleased to hear that you've made a tleast one man's life a bit better after your post. :D

My daughter (Lisa) read your post and felt guilty that she may not have been as supportive as she could be to her husband Marty, so at the first opportunity she apologised to him and promised to act accordingly. :D

If that's the ONLY benefit to come from this thread then it was worth all the effort but with any luck there will be more people who have picked up something useful from it to enhance their lives. ;)

Keep them rolling in as it's all good stuff and could change someones life for the better.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:56 pm 
Learner

I love a sensual, sexually alluring Woman. In fact, the WORST I ever had who was like that - was WONDERFUL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:24 am 

Never ! say anything to your Girlfriend/Wife, that you may regret in later life.
She "will" remember word for word what you said in a moment of madness many many years later, from a time when your brain was in neutral !!!!!

Brian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

James,

You've been corrupted by reading Bretts comments, now go and say 3 Hail Marry's - :lol:

Brian,

I couldn't agree more and I've done more than my share of suffering as a consequence of such situations.

Here's another bit of advice based on a life experience;

A friend has split with his wife and his wife is making it difficult for him to see his kids. The situation is making it difficult for him and his kids to keep a happy relationship going and the kids are often upset about spending time with him.

He's decided to stop seeing his kids to save them all the upset, in the hope that his kids will be happier growing up. His hope is that when they grow up, they will appreciate what he's doing (giving up the kids he loves so dearly for their happiness) and then everyone will live happily ever after.

Well I had the same theory myself 25 years ago, when I gave up seeing my son to save him being torn between 2 sets of parents and it didn't work out. On his 16th birthday I went to see him in the hope that he was man enough to understand such matters but he wasn't interested and from that day to this he's refused to even talk to me, despite my numerous efforts.

So my advice is NEVER STOP seeing your kids, no matter how torturous it is for all concerned at the time, even an unhappy relationship is better than no relationship, because you can always improve on a bad relationship but it seems it's impossible to restart a relationship after a long break.

Giving up a person you love most (in this case your child) for that persons happiness, knowing that it will tear you apart for many years to come, is the ultimate demonstration of selfless love but as we have no way of knowing what the future holds, it could turn out to be a HUGE mistake, so be selfish and grab what happiness you can from any shit situation you encounter.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:26 pm 

Noswizard wrote:
All very true!

Regards

All very true Trev, but !............................

As you know women (most) have a very highly tuned "intuition" that can often see through lead lined walls.
They are by nature cautious (unlike us)
Their antenna are as keen as Cats Whiskers (stunningly so in some cases, unfortunately)
They are loyal beyond what us males can imagine (in most cases)
They find it hard to reverse, but that is because their brains work in different way to ours (in most cases)

For you younger lads out there !, read the above & remember, it will help you in years to come & may well bite you hard should you forget ! :)
Oh ! i nearly forgot...............
Wait until the Menopause arrives !, can you remember when your hormones where buzzing around ?, yes you remember, someone looked at you the wrong way, you had a constant hard on (well i did), all authority was bad.
Well in some cases (2 in 10) the above is nothing compared to what a woman from 40+ may suffer, so read up & be prepared (menopausematters.co.uk, is a good reference)

Look the bottom line is that they are very complicated rascals & some of us (very few & not me) have the ability to understand them from an early age, should you know someone like that ? take a beer with him on occasion & learn.

Brian

Post subject: Similar experience
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:42 pm 
Wizard

Trev, I had a very similar experience when my first marriage. I was very young and my wife did not like living in the US so she moved back to Germany with my 8 month old son. I was destroyed by the situation. I was in the military and had obligation that would not allow me to stay with my family.
We were young and she was all about control. I mention this perspective in one of my threads. The next time i saw my son he was 2 and a half years old, and it was due to an emergency. This was the only way the military would allow me to be release from my obligation. I flew 32 hours to get to him. It changed everything. My wife realized how important my son was to me and the relationship begin. Unfortunately my wife and i did not get back together. When my wife left me for her own selfish reason she tried using my son to hurt me in every way she could. She even popped back in my life without my son because she knew i would not allow her to leave with him again. (Again this goes back to my earlier article) From that moment i said she will no longer be allowed to control my life using my son and i need to protect myself by dis owning my child.
BTW; I believe it took time for her to realize that more importantly than her own selfish needs, our son need his father. From that moment of 2 and half years old i have had a relationship with my son although he lives in another country. I visit him twice a year and he does the same. He is now almost 15 years old in a few months and still tells me he loves me.
Now for her, she has struggle with him for years. She can not control him at all and he treats her bad. Some of the problems that she have with him will never take place with me. He is 14 and 6'4" tall and rules all over her.

When he is with me, he respects me and my new wife, we never have any problems with him. He is a yes sir and no sir kind of guy. Now don't get me wrong, I do not condone him treating his mother like this. In fact i make several calls just to help her keep him in line. It's a tough role to play with about 8 thousand miles between us.

The irony of the sorry is what goes around comes around or you pay for the things you do in life a thousand times over and over. Just when you think you have control of the situation you suddenly realize you don't.

Now let me tie this into my earlier article; Woman are very bright and intelligent but over the last 40 years they are trying to use that intellect without reason. What they don't realize and will never understand is men will always play a valuable role in their lives and their children. Even most men realize situations that they can not control. Considering a few can be every ignorant. Although, the majority of kids will always maintain that relationship with their mother it is their father that plays or will play the biggest role in their lives. This is with or without a father. Every child needs a mother and a father in their life!

I know i am not hitting my point as closely as i would like, but anyone with any experience with the topic should understand where i am going.

I did not have a chance to put any thought into this but Trev comment toughed me and brought back some old experience.

Thanks to all that support my writings. I am currently writing a ebook about a totally different topic and i may share this with all.

Rito

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Couldn't agree more Brian but PMT can be even worse than menopause (in some instances) and last longer in most instances.

Back when I first got married over 30 years ago, PMT was unheard of, so I'd no idea what made my wife act like a cross between a wild animal and an irrational maniac at certain times of the month.

She suffered from such an extreme case of PMT that she poisoned me on one occassion and on another I saw my life flash by when she pinned me in a corner with the point of a carving knife stuck in my Adams apple.

Life with some women can be a dangerous game. :(

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject: Re: Similar experience
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

RitoBrisbane wrote:
Trev, I had a very similar experience when my first marriage. I was very young and my wife did not like living in the US so she moved back to Germany with my 8 month old son. I was destroyed by the situation.
I'm sorry to hear that Rito and it never ceases to amaze me how women (most) think they have the monopoly on intense love for their children and that we men have little to no love for them.
I know of many men who have had their lives destroyed by such women taking off with their child with no regard for the fathers feelings. I can't go into the exact circumstances of my past situation but I've had to call on all my mental strength to prevent the loss of my son destroying my life.

We were young
That's the whole cause of most problems with marriages and I don't think we should be allowed to get married till we are well past 25 years old.

and she was all about control.
I know all about that as well. :(

The next time i saw my son he was 2 and a half years old, and it was due to an emergency. I flew 32 hours to get to him. It changed everything. My wife realized how important my son was to me and the relationship begin.
You were very lucky because it was knowing how much my son meant to me that was used against me in my case.

When my wife left me for her own selfish reason she tried using my son to hurt me in every way she could.
That's what many women do and is similar to my own experience, except that it was not my wife who left.

From that moment i said she will no longer be allowed to control my life using my son and i need to protect myself by dis owning my child.
That again is very similar although I didn't disown my son, I tried to distance myself from him to avoid the pain the situation caused.

BTW; I believe it took time for her to realize that more importantly than her own selfish needs, our son need his father.
That is so true - all children need their father and it's disgusting that our laws (especially back then) fail to ensure that happens.

From that moment of 2 and half years old i have had a relationship with my son although he lives in another country. I visit him twice a year and he does the same. He is now almost 15 years old in a few months and still tells me he loves me.
I'm VERY PLEASED to hear it but if you disowned him how did that happen?

Now for her, she has struggle with him for years. She can not control him at all and he treats her bad. Some of the problems that she have with him will never take place with me. He is 14 and 6'4" tall and rules all over her.
That's the case for many women who ignore the importance of the real father being a major part of the child's life.

When he is with me, he respects me and my new wife, we never have any problems with him. He is a yes sir and no sir kind of guy. Now don't get me wrong, I do not condone him treating his mother like this. In fact i make several calls just to help her keep him in line. It's a tough role to play with about 8 thousand miles between us.
Unfortunately my lad was like that from birth and for the few years I did get to spend time with him, I was asked by his mother to play a strict role to keep him in line for her but this worked against me, as it seems he's held it against me in the belief that I'm a severe strict father because we didn't have enough time together for him to see the rest of me.

The irony of the story is what goes around comes around or you pay for the things you do in life a thousand times over and over. Just when you think you have control of the situation you suddenly realize you don't.
I hope that's right because I did all I could to be a good father to my son and I'd have done much more if his mother had allowed me to but so far there's been no just end to this situation.

anyone with any experience with the topic should understand where i am going.
Well I certainly do.

I did not have a chance to put any thought into this but Trev comment toughed me and brought back some old experience.

Thanks to all that support my writings. I am currently writing a ebook about a totally different topic and i may share this with all.
I'm also intending to write a book on my life to cover these aspects of my life in full but it will be a couple of years more before I get time for that, so good luck with yours.

Rito

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next