NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Nitrous safety
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

As most of my customers will know and appreciate, I have spent the past 35 years learning how best to deliver nitrous oxide to an engine and to then have it produce a SAFE power increase.
Furthermore, after learning of ANY risk of any kind to my customers from buying/using a nitrous system, I have invented, created and then added safety solutions to at very least dramatically reduce that risk.

I am the ONLY person in the world to have done this, as ALL US companies don't give a damn about their customers, as they are more than happy to keep selling UNRELIABLE JUNK, that puts their customers at a higher risk than would otherwise be the case, of a life threatening injury, because they make more profit that way.

Examples of my efforts to make WON nitrous systems the SAFEST IN THE WORLD are;
1) Our Safe pressure relief valve
2) Our 100% reliable Pulsoids
3) The extremely extensive life span of our Pulsoids
4) Our indestructible bottle valve
5) The NUMEROUS control safety features included in our Max Extreme - most of which have been added without increasing the cost to the customer - features like the closed loop AFR control and fuel pressure monitoring, safety shutdown and alarm features, etc. etc.
6) The EXTENSIVE knowledge and assistance that I provide in the form of web pages on here, my website and my Facebook pages etc. etc.

With all the above in mind it INFURIATES ME when I read posts from IDIOTS that blame NITROUS OXIDE ITSELF, for the dangerous consequences of using US BRAND KITS, that are ACTUALLY CAUSED BY the despicable US nitrous companies for the reason given above.

It is for this reason that I've made posts on the following web page and I'd invite anyone else who feels so inclined, to make a contribution to it;
http://vid.carbuzz.com/how-to-blow-up-y ... m_source=3

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Sparkplugs
 Post subject: Re: Nitrous safety
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 pm 
Wizard

I've seen numerous posts and videos bashing nitrous and then claiming that turbo/supercharger is safer because they "can't" blow up engine. Contrary to this belief, I've seen numerous engines destroy themselves to the extent of causing great bodily harm. There are a lot of knockoff turbos being sold online and many of them have failed to the extent of compressor or turbine wheels shooting shrapnel in all directions. Good quality turbos have extremely little chance of this.

But these people are biased due to other nitrous companies selling unsafe shit, and because of the high failure rate of these kits, these disasters are more common and easier to induce. Furthermore, only Highpower Systems products have virtually 0 chance of failure, and if used as instructed, have almost no chance of failures of any magnitude to cause harm to individuals.

To conclude, these people are just sheep following wolves and I'd rather let themselves be led to slaughter. The result: fewer idiots...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

All very true and almost exactly the kind of info I posted on that page.

My problem is that I hate to give up on those that I 'might' save from their own stupidity. :cry:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:18 am 
Wizard

Noswizard wrote:
All very true and almost exactly the kind of info I posted on that page.

My problem is that I hate to give up on those that I 'might' save from their own stupidity. :cry:

I remember all too well about your mission. It is how I found you after all! :salute: 8)