NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Gutless Cars
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:50 pm 
Learner

While I am in the process of saving up for my new direct port system to try on my Fiesta ST I thought I should share this with all of you.

What has happened to new cars today? :scratch:
New cars today have totally lost there soul and are now as soulless as a washing machine or microwave.
Ok not every car. I am talking about everyday cars that you see around. The shit ones. Citroen c1's etc.

While I am having some bodywork done on my Fiesta ST (nothing serious just a tidy up from a heavily scratched rear quarter panel caused by a post I didn't see. :? )
I have decided to hire a car for a few days so I can keep working.
And what did I get? A Fiat Qubo 1.4 petrol.
One of these but in blue.

Great I thought it would be interesting as they are very useful for somebody like me who is a electrician so I can carry all my tools and stuff.
It did swallow all my tools with ease with loads of space left for more.

So what is it like to drive
Errr one big word!!! Shite!!! :shock:
I have never driven such a load of shit. This thing is so slow I could personally out run it from the lights.
Seriously from the lights. Green and we are off. 1st gear.......................................................................................................................20mph into second.................................................................................................................................30mph................................................................................................................40mph into 3rd.....................................................................................................................................................................................And so on.
I think I timed it to 60mph something like 25- 30 seconds.

Trying to ssit on the motorway at 70 is a complete joke. As soon as the motorway when slightly uphill I had to drop down into 4th to try to keep 70. FFSake! :tard:

I would have never dreamed that a car could be so shite. I dont expect it to be a subaru off the lights but come on this is just taking the piss.

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject: Re: Gutless Cars
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:32 pm 
Learner

Hi, judging by your username this is Craig right?
And responding to your post, shopping trolleys are usually focused towards fuel economy and not scaring the elderly lol.