NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Annual visit to WON
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 am 

Hi All :)

Just to let everyone know, that next Wednesday night I will be travelling up to Doncaster for what seems to be, becoming my annual visit to WON....

I obviously need all the extra power I can get so am having the latest Maxx Extreme Race Version 2 plus some new pretty sides for my Revos (nothing wrong with old sides, just fancy a change...as you do lol)

Plus a few other bits and bobs to make sure I have all the latest and best equipment from WON.

I will be at WON all day Thursday 11th August if anyone wants to see the 928 :)

Now I just have to pray that Trev stops inventing better Nitrous stuff for me to buy :)

May see some of you there.....

For any southerners, I have been invited to show my car at the "Wilton House Supercar" day >>> http://www.wiltonhousesupercars.co.uk/

Its on Sunday 14th August and this year they actually invited me....it seems my cars fame has spread :)

All the best Brett :)

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject: Re: Annual visit to WON
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:58 am 
Wizard

How much more power are you going to chuck down that cars neck ?? :shock:

You already ran a 700 shot on the top speed run didnt you? How much more will this take 8) :bow:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 am 
Learner

Might be going down to get the masters to check over my little setup so might go Wednesday then

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:15 am 

mgbv8 wrote:
How much more power are you going to chuck down that cars neck ?? :shock:

You already ran a 700 shot on the top speed run didnt you? How much more will this take 8) :bow:

Hi Pel :)

I only ever use just enough to do what I want ...records etc....I have more than enough power now to be honest, but is that ever enough lol :)

The problem is that the Revos are so damn good its tempting to have all the latest stuff....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:17 am 

Autosri wrote:
Might be going down to get the masters to check over my little setup so might go Wednesday then

Hi :)

I am driving up on the Wednesday but will be at Won all day THURSDAY.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

See you next Thursday Brett. :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 pm 
Learner

Brett928S2 wrote:
Autosri wrote:

Hi :)

I am driving up on the Wednesday but will be at Won all day THURSDAY.

i was originaly planning thursday just waiting to find out if i can get the day off work

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 pm 
Learner

Was going to pop in next Thursday myself but not sure if I will be back before they shut for the day. Travelling to London on Wednesday as I have a site meeting first thing on Thursday so it depends on how long that lasts as I have then to get back to Scunny to pick up my car before I can then go to Doncaster.

Hoping I get back in time as I like to drop in when I'm passing but most of the time it's at stupid hours. :beatstick:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 am 
Learner

Didn't get back to Scunny until gone 5pm so decided to go straight home. :(

Then realised that I'd left my bloody Maximiser in Scunny so couldn't use the nitrous for the home run :beatstick:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 pm 

Just spent my annual "holiday" trip to Won... :)

Had a fantastic two days there and Trev, Janet, Ant and Dave were perfect hosts as usual....

I had some new black sides fitted to my Revos (silver is sooo last year..lol)

I had a new X10 Twin purge system fitted, so when I press my new red push button on my dash I now get twin 7 foot tall purges of Nitrous from rear of bonnet/fromt of windscreen, and amazingly impressive it looks as well :)

I also had the new Maxx Extreme Race Revo Version 2 fitted and it does so much more than the V1 , not had time to fully explore the new features but will write a review once I have , but suffice to say that even on first impressions I am hugely impressed :)

We all had a nice meal out and an extremly sociable evening.

I would like to thanks Trev and Janet and Ant (who came in to work on my car even though he was ill) and Dave (you really need your car fixed before that push bike kills you lol)

I had a REALLY relaxing time and HUGELY enjoyed myself :) :)

See you all next year once Trev, Ant and Dave have invented some more stuff for me to buy.....

I am looking forward to my next "Holiday at WON" already................

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 pm 

Just to add...

Tonight I came back from Doncaster and was cruising at about 90 ..oops I meant 70 of course...

A foreign driver (French Plates) fell asleep in the middle lane and drifted over to lane 3 (my lane)...I saw his head nodding off just too late... I swerved to avoid him but he still hit my nearside mirror and twisted it a quarter of a turn in and dislodged the glass.....it was hanging down on the wiring, so I pulled over and fixed it on the hard shoulder..he didnt stop of course :(

To be honest I probably saved his life.... if he hadnt hit me he would have drifted straight in to central armco I think....

I then drove another 220 miles waching EVERY car in the middle lane very carefully lol :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Bloody hell Brett you were lucky to be alongside him when he drifted across, otherwise YOU may have ended up in the armco.

It was a real pleasure to have you visit and I look forward to your next trip up here.

I'm also looking forward to reading your review of the Max V2 as and when you have time.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!