NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Changing times - WON moves to 3 day week.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:31 pm 
Site Admin

Some of you may be aware that my main assistant (Ant), decided to make a fresh start to his life by not only getting married recently but also moving home and moving jobs, which obviously left my company a man down. Being a small company that has made things difficult for the rest of the team but if that didn't make things hard enough, my only other experienced assistant (Dave) is about to become a father for the first time and he's decided, to not only take 8 weeks leave from whenever his wife gives birth (which could be any day now) but also limit his working week from then on, to JUST THREE DAYS.

That leaves me with just one relatively inexperienced assistant (besides my office staff) and although I've had a few offers from great guys who would love to come and work for me, so I've decided to reduce the level of business we deal with instead.

Therefore, from the 1st of December the business premises will ONLY be open Monday to Wednesday and instead of being able to offer immediate service, we'll only be able to deal with orders at whatever rate we can manage.
However, 'I' & my office staff will still provide the outstanding and comprehensive customer support that we've always done and we've even just launch a new live chat service on our website, in order to improve it even more.

I'm sorry if these changes cause anyone any inconvenience but as long as you make note of our new opening times and call before you visit, I'm sure we can keep that to a minimum.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems
 Post subject: Re: Changing times - WON moves to 3 day week.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:46 pm 
Learner

You can't rush Quality Trev!

It's a shame Ant has decided to move on, I found him great to talk to and very helpful, so can understand he'll be hard to replace at this present time.

Wish Dave the very best and hope all goes well with their newborn, when they decide to arrive :omgrofl:

I'm sure most will be happy that you're reducing your hours, as you say you could've retired by now and where would that leave us :tard:

In case, there is always the forum that has some fantastic experienced WoN's on board if it's just advice they need.

The only ones that it might cause a problem to, are those on the Professional Circuits (UK & USA, etc), but if you have professional customers who can get hold of you personally then they should be fine...it's the 'In case of emergencies..Call Trev!' :yes:

You've worked so hard to get WoN noticed from other so called competitors, it's a shame I wasn't closer as I'd gladly offer my services.....(Non sexual you daft buggers)! :omgrofl:

Keep up the great work Trev and Co!

:salute:

Post subject: Re: Changing times - WON moves to 3 day week.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

many thanks for the support. :)

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!