NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Yellowbullet BS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 pm 
Learner

Darn Trevor, what did you say to upset so many people on there? :D

I don't have days to read everything on that site, but I feel it's safe to say they certainly do not have to pass any kind of an IQ test to be able to post. Especially when it comes to nitrous theory. Wow, there are some real winners on there.. :shock:

Actually, I suspect Steve and Monte make a substantial portion of their living off that site and you were never going to be welcome, simply because of that. Still as a Yank, I am somewhat apologetic for the way things came about there. I never realized there were that many simple-minded nuthuggers still hanging around these days.

I'm aware of the Revo system and other things you are working on - but, in conjunction with those things, I'd have to say from what I read about it, your semi sealed system might be the biggest improvement in nitrous, in a couple of decades. But again I could be completely wrong, because after all, I see Steve said it couldn't work. Just kidding!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems
 Post subject: Re: Yellowbullet BS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:46 pm 

Hi :)

Nice to see an independent minded American.... even I gave up posting on YB because they are so biased towards American systems (that they make money from)

I am constantly amazed that Trev keeps trying to educate them, he must have a lot more patience with fools than I have lol :)

All the best Brett :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:53 pm 
Site Admin

dixiepromod wrote:
Darn Trevor,
Hi James, so good to see you post here. :twisted:

what did you say to upset so many people on there? :D
Well it seems my second worst crime was telling the YB crowd that the WILSON Y-Blocks were THE BEST blocks available for US kits, as that brought out both Steve Johnson (SJ) & Monte Smith (MS) DENYING it. :omgrofl:
However, my worst crime was going back and contradicting their claims, that their own blocks were as good as the Wilson Y-Blocks.
Now I could understand being banned for spouting off about my own products but being banned for promoting another American company's products is BIZARRE to say the least!!!! :omgrofl: :omgrofl:
OBVIOUSLY SJ came up with some BULLSHIT EXCUSE for banning me, claiming that fewer people were posting since I'd been posting and that he was getting complaints about everything under the sun relating to my posts. :omgrofl: :omgrofl:

The truth of the matter is that I was HUMILIATING 'ALL' the US 'gurus' by making posts on such advanced technologies, that they failed to understand them, so they complained to SJ (who was obviously thinking the same way), that they could no longer post, without me correcting them and making them look dumb.
If you look at the thread on 'FLOW' (assuming SJ hasn't deleted it all), you'll see that ALL the 'gurus' make responses to my question in the first couple of pages, because they were too dumb to realise that it was a retorical question and they thought I was too dumb to know all the answers myself. However, once I respond to their comments and show that my knowledge is superior to theirs, only the really dumb ones make further posts, only to be further humiliated by having their mistakes pointed out - REAL DUMB!!!

I don't have days to read everything on that site, but I feel it's safe to say they certainly do not have to pass any kind of an IQ test to be able to post.
LOL - HOW VERY TRUE - IN FACT THOSE THAT HAVE A DECENT IQ AVOID POSTING TO AVOID BEING ATTCKED BY THE PACK, WHO FEEL THREATENED BY THEIR KNOWLEDGE.

Especially when it comes to nitrous theory. Wow, there are some real winners on there.. :shock:
Exactly and that guy called Bottlefed (IDIOT or should be), is the worst. :omgrofl:
He either comes out with an idea that he claims is genius but probably stole from my forum many years ago and claims it as his own and then goes on to prove it can't be his idea by making entirely incorrect statements. Alternatively he makes statements like, he's done all the hard work by coming up with this great idea but now it's up to someone else to do the SIMPLE part of making the idea work. :omgrofl: :omgrofl: :omgrofl:
Yet when challenged on his comments he has no response.
:tard: :tard:

Actually, I suspect Steve and Monte make a substantial portion of their living off that site and you were never going to be welcome, simply because of that.
Absolutely right and obviously they didn't like me telling people that WILSON were doing a better job.

Still as a Yank, I am somewhat apologetic for the way things came about there. I never realized there were that many simple-minded nuthuggers still hanging around these days.
Nothing to feel apologetic for, as we have as many fools over here and thankfully I was getting as many positive PM's, as I getting abuse on the open forum.
:yes:

I'm aware of the Revo system and other things you are working on - but, in conjunction with those things, I'd have to say from what I read about it, your semi sealed system might be the biggest improvement in nitrous, in a couple of decades. But again I could be completely wrong, because after all, I see Steve said it couldn't work. Just kidding!
:omgrofl: He's going to be very embarrassed when I succeed with it and remind him he said "he couldn't ever see it working and even if it could be made to work it wouldn't happen in under ten years". :omgrofl: :omgrofl:
If the US 'gurus' gave me credit for the REVO achievement (which I KNOW they will NEVER do), being the biggest improvement ever, I'd probably have retired by now but the longer they hold out on that, the more effort I'll put in to creating further advances just to prove I'm even further in front. :omgrofl:

I've no doubt the SSIS system will work and you'll be AMAZED at how simple and yet revolutionary it is. :yes: :yes:

If they still refuse to acknowledge the achievement, I'm already part way to having a Timed Injection System ready for testing and that's a massive leap in technology. :twisted:

What does annoy me about being banned, is that I was having some good discussions with the likes of Douglas and although he'd got a few things wrong, I believe he was smart enough to realise that., once I'd given him the correct info.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

Brett928S2 wrote:
Hi :)

Nice to see an independent minded American.... even I gave up posting on YB because they are so biased towards American systems (that they make money from)

I am constantly amazed that Trev keeps trying to educate them, he must have a lot more patience with fools than I have lol :)

All the best Brett :)

If it wasn't for the smart guys sending me PM's thanking me for sharing my knowledge and encouraging me to ignore the fools, I'd have given up long ago but I had some REALLY ENCOURAGING & POSITIVE PM's that I felt deserved a positive response. :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:29 am 
Learner

i take it you have been causing trouble again then trev lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:31 am 
Site Admin

It's AMAZING how many people DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH!!!

I can't help being honest and if that means upsetting people by what i have to say, then so be it. :twisted:

At least the people who DO like & want the truth, know they can RELY ON ME FOR IT!!!! :yes:

Too many people are too scared to speak the truth for fear of either upsetting someone, becoming unpopular or fear of the consequences but I'd rather have people speak the truth to my face, than have them bitch about me behind my back, which is why I have no problem with open and honest debate.

Notice that not a single one of those US nitrous 'gurus' (LOL), had the balls to either challenge me on ANY FACTS or admit they didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

What I find so strange, is how these guys get hailed as 'experts' when it's so obvious to me that they are far from being anything of the kind. Yet American's who obviously do know a GREAT DEAL MORE than the 'experts' don't get any recognition for it.

James for example, although he won't claim to know a great deal about nitrous, knows a GREAT DEAL MORE than any of the 'experts' on the YB forum, as do most of my other American customers.

It's like being in the Bizarro World comic strips, where everything is the reverse of how it should be. :? :?

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)