NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: FIRST among unequals!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

Just thought I post a record of the achievements I/WON have been first to do;

1) The first pulsed system - everyone else 'tried' to follow suit but either failed to do it correctly or they did everything so badly they just went bust.

2) The first (and ONLY) purpose designed solenoid for nitrous use - NX tried to copy it but only managed to copy a small and INSIGNIFICANT part of it.

3) The first (and ONLY) RELIABLE nitrous system - no other company seems bothered about following in this respect - they make so much profit out of solenoid service kits - but they're happy to bask in the afterglow of the positive effect the EXTREME reliability of our products has created, countering the extremely negative reputation other brands have caused.

4) The first (and ONLY) to introduce SAFETY systems such as; the SPRV, AFR closed loop window switch, Ignition Delay Unit, etc. etc. - once again no other company seems bothered about following our lead in this respect - that's because they all cost money to develop which reduces profits.

5) The first (and ONLY) to enter in to negotiations with motor insurers to obtain road cover, to make the use of nitrous LEGAL - others tried to jump on the back of our efforts but thankfully they all went bust.

6) The first (and ONLY) to offer an interactive nitrous control system to link to existing ECU's - others would love to follow suit but it's too technical for them. ;-)

7) The first (and ONLY) to advance nitrous technology past the basic ON/OFF stage to the refinement of the REVO system - - others would love to follow suit but this is FAR TOO TECHNICAL for them. :omgrofl:

Just a few examples and if anyone has spotted any others, please feel free to add them. ;)

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject: Re: FIRST among unequals!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm 
Wizard

Can I chip and say:

As far as I know, WON are the only manufacturer of nitrous equipment where the actual designer of the kit and owner of the company will talk 1 to 1 with end users on the forum to make sure they get the support that they need. Be it a 25hp system or a 1000hp + system!

I have not had this support from any other nitrous equipment supplier :(

And god knows I have tried over the years to get a response from US suppliers with no joy?