NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: GREAT RESULTS 2010 - 2011
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:44 pm 
Site Admin

Brief business summary for 2010 to 2011;

2010 was a GREAT year for customers results, with championship wins, class records and even world records being bagged in a range of classes.

2011 has kicked off MUCH BETTER than any other year with sales being made to some potentially capable customers both with bikes and cars worldwide.
Of particular interest is that we'll have TWO US based Pro Mod cars using our Pulsoid systems this year and better yet, we'll have a NEW Swedish Pro Mod car running an ALL NEW REVO system. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In addition to the Pro Mod car REVO system, we've been shipping out NUMEROUS bike REVO systems, so as long as these guys manage to get their bikes up and running this season, we hope to see some outstanding results.

December and January's sales have exceeded all expectations (we expected a serious drop in sales due to the generally bad economic climate and especially the VAT increase), with January sales more than DOUBLING the best ever previous January sales figures.

Requests to become WON agents are increasing worldwide and those we've accepted will be added to our International agents page, as soon as the ALL NEW website is launched in March.

On the home front, as mentioned in a previous post, we were EXTREMELY HAPPY to learn that the biggest importer of car NOS kits in the UK, had given up selling any brand of US kit, because WON sales had left them with little more than crumbs.
Based on a MAJOR upturn in demand (over the past few months), from the UK motorcycle fraternity (NOT main stream Drag racing - surprise, surprise - LOL - LOL), it looks like the end could also be nigh for importers of US bike kits soon. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Obviously, despite my recent road accident, I still have PLENTY to be VERY happy about. :) :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems
 Post subject: Re: GREAT RESULTS 2010 - 2011
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:39 pm 

Hi Trev :)

Conratulations on all that you and the team at WON have acheived in 2010 and I sincerely hope it will continue in 2011... :)

My own businesses have gone beserk in January and February and I am not quite sure why (as like you I was expecting a downturn due to the VAT increase), but I dont really care :)

At least I can squirrel away some cash for whatever you invent next lollll...

And finally a HUGE thanks to you all at WON for my two UK records as taking both a quarter mile and a Top Speed record with the same WON REVO kit to me proves the amazing capability of your kits :)

All the best Brett :)

Post subject: Re: GREAT RESULTS 2010 - 2011
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 pm 
Wizard

And yet still no WON overcoats for those poor lads in the winter.....tut tut :mrgreen: