NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Tubez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

I just deleted a post from Ron (Fat rabbit) that mentioned Tubez, which reminded me to post about a little episode that involved him whilst I was down in West Palm Beach.

This is a guy who has talked SHIT about my products and myself for the past 12 years or more, on every forum he could track me to posting on, even though he's never even so much as had my products in his hands, never mind ever used them, so how DUMB is that!?!?!?!?

Anyway I knew he lived in Florida but I had no idea exactly where, however as he reads EVERY post I ever make I knew he'd know where I was, so if he had the balls to come and say such things to my face, he knew where to find me.

Anyway as I had much more important things to do (like assisting Johnny to set a world speed record), I didn't give the lying turd a second thought, until a couple of days before I was due to leave and set off to assist Cecil, when one guy started talking about some useless piece of shit that he'd beat at a recent Drag race called Charlie something or other, whose surname rang a bell, so I asked if the guy had a company called Tube Cars and low and behold he informed me that he did.

It then transpires that ALL the guys at the performance shop knew of Tubez and they ALL knew of him as a pathetic loser and all had nothing but shit to say about him, well I can tell you I laughed so much I was almost ill.

It then turns out that Tubez lived JUST 10 mins from where I was working, so you'd have thought he'd have called round to bad mouth me in person as I was so close to his home. I then asked what Tubez looked like, because I remembered an old guy that I thought seemed a bit strange, who had stood outside the premises but didn't speak to anyone and I wondered if that had been him. Well he turned out to fit the description perfectly (pony tail and all), so it seems he called round to see what we were doing but didn't have the balls to open his mouth and let me know who he was.

When I told the guys what an arsehole he'd been, they all wanted to go round and WRECK HIM & HIS PLACE but as I wanted to get home without being locked up first, I persuaded them not to bother, as he was obviously a snivelling coward.

Anyway, the guy who beat Tubez on the strip was good enough to give me Tubez phone number and address, so the next time I get over to Florida, I'll be the one making a surprise visit and I can assure you Tubez that I'll be letting you know who I am. In the meantime, the guys have told me that if I ever want them to pay you a visit to "SET YOU STRAIGHT", they'd be more than happy to show you their displeasure in any way I desire, so if I were you I'd stay off those US forums and keep your LIES to yourself, because now I'm back in the UK I'm not concerned about what those guys will do to you.

Have a nice day now Charlie and if you think I'm making this all up, here's the details he gave me;

Charlie Cullotto, 930 SW 31st ST, PALM CITY, FLORIDA - Ph. 772-221-9328

Be seeing you the next time I visit my GOOD FRIENDS at Performance Power. :twisted:

BTW I also made a good friend of a top notch ATTORNEY (he has about 50 Ferraris and is head of the US Ferrari owners club), while I was in Florida and I'm sure he'd be eager to sort you out in a more socially acceptable manner, should I decide you're worth the trouble. :yes:

So what was that you were saying about Tubez Ron????

BTW that's a rhetorical question so don't bother responding, because whatever you have to say (unless its an apology), I'll delete it.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Sparkplugs
 Post subject: Re: Tubez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:47 pm 
Learner

lol..thats pretty funny... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:55 pm 
Wizard

I've seen the name Tubez on lots of forums. He does seem to like the sound of his own voice / text doesnt he?

PS
Welcome back Trev :yes:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the welcome back Perry.

Tubez like many other INEPT Americans 'think' they are 'experts' on nitrous when in fact they 'know NOTHING'.

BTW does that description remind you of anyone else? :omgrofl:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:39 pm 
Learner

Noswizard wrote:
Thanks for the welcome back Perry.

Tubez like many other INEPT people 'think' they are 'experts' on nitrous when in fact they 'know NOTHING'.

BTW does that description remind you of anyone else? :omgrofl:

Trev,

You know I'm a polite Canadian, so I think you appreciate my editing above. :D

Here at work, we call what Tubez does "drive-by-emails". Drive up, hit send, and run for cover...

Some people have interesting ways of addressing their insecurities.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

All very funny Adam. :omgrofl:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)