NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Retirement plans
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:52 am 
Site Admin

Most of you know that I intend to get the hell out of this insane world of nitrous at the earliest opportunity.

My reasons are many but here are the main ones;

1) I want to spend more "quality" time with Janet, my daughter and my impending grand child.
2) I want to write a number of books;
i) The 2nd half of my Nitrous book, which by the way is making steady progress and by the time it's finished in say 12 to 18 months, should encompass the results of my Timed Injection and In Chamber Injection systems, so you won't get more cutting edge than that.
ii) My life story - One the nitrous side of my life - Another on my life as a whole.
iii) A book on what every young man should know.

That should keep me busy for a few years. :D

Now I've been roughing out details of all the above when something struck me.
Here I am educating the masses (in particular young guys) on the relatively unimportant subject of nitrous, when I could be using my position to inform on much more important matters, like life itself.

It then struck me that a good percentage of the guys on this forum are smarter than the average bear and many have a great deal of life's experiences under their belts.

With all the above in mind I've decided to start a thread to pass on the gems of wisdom I've picked up over the years to anyone who thinks they are worth taking note of and I'm inviting ALL you guys to participate.

When I do eventually write the book, I'll give credit to anyone who posts a gem I've not considered, but in the meantime I hope we can compile a thread that will benefit the likes of the lad I was, when I was just 14 years old (that is to say the lads that think they know it all), when in fact I realise even now (every time I'm given advice), that I know very little.

So that's my first gem;

1) If you think you know it all, be assured YOU DON'T and you NEVER WILL!!!!

Now I could post pages of stuff myself but I want to get you guys involved and I want to make this a really useful thread for anyone with the sense to appreciate it.

Please don't post your gems on this thread, please go to this thread

http://www.forum.nitrous-advice.com/vie ... html#25721

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US